Friday, January 30, 2009

Q & A

QUESTIONS


And the man In the corner… why does he never agree?

And If I soar on the back of an eagle… will I be able to identify with the bird?

Can you unlearn a language? Listen to the words of a familiar song without understanding what It means?

A friend who’s gone far ahead… will he ever look back?

Why don’t I look back to see those I’ve left behind?

Does it get any softer? Is it better in pink? Will water destroy it all?

What do you really want?


ANSWERS


in your head, put a Needle through a thread

Look into my eyes and tell me what im thinking

put a Mirror to a mirror and witness infiniteness

Loop the loop in a car

Imagine the happy place

Red will destroy white one day.

The saxophone will just not let me go…

Whisky on the stars

Morning somehow always wins…


1 comment: